Our Goals for 2023-2024
A Giving and Caring Heart Goals:
- Assist families with energy assistance.
- Help families from being evicted from their residence.
- Hold outreach events for the homeless by providing basic need health products, food and clothing.
- Run drive campaigns to support local food banks.
- Run drive campaigns to support local homeless shelters.
- Establish partnerships with non-profits that provide family assistance for child-care, pre-school education, family counseling, housing down payment assistance, educational day camps etc.
- Establish strong lasting relationships with government agencies like HUD and City agencies to maximize effectiveness.
- Establish strong lasting partnerships with property management groups whom offer low-income housing.
Long-term goal is to create an infrastructure and a network that is agile, sustainable and effective with helping families in time of emergency and provide a means to seek new opportunities.